Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does the customer have the ability or right to control physical access to the asset, while obtaining or controlling more than an insignificant amount of the assets output?
- What did your organization do to validate that the underlying assumptions of material estimates are consistent with actual results and circumstances?
- Is there willingness to use innovative IT to assure revenues and increase sales and to develop new sales potential by integrating IT in the product?
- Are regular meetings held with other departments to review the findings of RA activities and jointly plan corrective and preventative actions?
- How have service providers approaches evolved around objectives, digital services, perceptions of customers priorities and customer journeys?
- Does the RA technology provide an automated platform for analyzing subscription, event charging information and other relevant data sources?
- Should the board recommend that the statute be amended to explicitly identify which service providers will be required to contribute?
- Is there a fundamental difference between VoIP technology and traditional technology that justifies a disparate regulatory approach?
- How do you decide where revenue assurance is needed to begin with, and where does the revenue assurance group fit into that picture?
- Which part of the service provider network do you believe is the most vulnerable to interception or attacks in an IoT environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Assurance book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Revenue Assurance project manager a PMP (Certified Revenue Assurance project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Revenue Assurance project team have enough people to execute the Revenue Assurance project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the Revenue Assurance projects objectives in any ways?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Assurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Assurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Assurance project with this in-depth Revenue Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Assurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Assurance investments work better.
This Revenue Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.