Standardize Revenue Assurance: conduct exploratory research, evaluate Ideation concepts, translate User Needs into requirements and specifications, iteratively evaluate device User Interface, perform Risk Assessments, and Usability Testing.
More Uses of the Revenue Assurance Toolkit:
- Warrant that your corporation complies; databases, spreadsheets, external data sources, IT development, and execute changes to systems with little or no impact.
- Identify Revenue Assurance: partner and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team on automation of reporting and Process Improvements and other analysis.
- Secure that your business tracks key performance indicators; suggests adjustments to Processes And Systems to improve results, .
- Direct Revenue Assurance: monitor dashboards and reports to advance orders, identify and initiate activities to be performed by other departments, escalate delays to stakeholders and resolve rejected orders.
- Pilot Revenue Assurance: partner and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team on automation of reporting and Process Improvements and other analysis.
- Become the expertise in developing accounting processes for new products, Leading Teams and staff through Data Conversion projects.
- Assure your project applies fundamental functional/technical and Business Knowledge typically gained through formal education to deliver assigned work.
- Conduct regular reviews on performance and Efficiency Metrics with Site Leadership and highlight progress on Action plans and suggest vital changes to existing initiatives or build your organization case for new initiatives to drive metrics.
- Contribute to the development of accounting solutions for enterprise projects, new Product Offerings and process simplification and improvements.
- Become the expert in developing accounting processes for new products, Leading Teams and staff through Data Conversion projects.
- Be an accomplished Revenue Management and project leader with expertise in revenue compliance, audit processes, reporting, Contract Review, new product accounting, and revenue forecast.
- Provide leadership performance in developing and driving excellence from a team while performing individual contributors tasks.
- Ensure you succeed; solid delivery lead skills as Vendor Management, Requirements Management, Scope Management, risks and issues management, Resource Management, and Financial Management.
- Be able to collaborate with other organization departments and outside auditors, providing an invaluable interface between critical accounting professionals.
- Ensure Internal Controls are functioning in compliance with corporate Policies and Procedures with deviations identified and Corrective Action taken.
- Collaborate with other organization departments and outside auditors, providing an invaluable interface between critical accounting professionals.
- Make sure that your organization develops and utilizes key data indicators to monitor processes in order to streamline workflow, design operations, and improve quality, service, and performance.
- Ensure project compliance by tracking KPIs and building, analyzing, and publishing various dashboards to management.
- Maintain accurate and complete records and sales orders by capturing client, contact, product, price and other order information while identifying and correcting discrepancies.
- Utilize organizations performance planning and review procedures to ensure all employees have developmental plans to encourage the growth and success of each employee.
- Be accountable for empowering the team as the customer concierge, the management of Client Support drive new products and solution optimization while supporting efforts to grow and retain customers.
- Standardize Revenue Assurance: generation of service reports ( as iot service sla, support sla, billing performance/data and logistics performance/data).
- Be accountable for monitoring of contract conditions ( as minimum revenue, penalties and tariff updates based on business conditions).
- Drive Revenue Assurance: monitor dashboards and reports to advance orders, identify and initiate activities to be performed by other departments, escalate delays to stakeholders and resolve rejected orders.
- Establish and monitor processes and controls to protect revenue and Data integrity/synchronization among systems.
- Warrant that your organization databases, spreadsheets, external data sources, IT development, and execute changes to systems with little or no impact.
- Audit Revenue Assurance: effectively identify accounting issues, apply the relevant accounting Knowledge Base and make decisions with conviction; make the complex simple.
- Formulate Revenue Assurance: model a culture built on a foundation of customer relationship touch model that drive retention strategy and inspires sales annuity.
- Methodize Revenue Assurance: effectively identify accounting issues, apply the relevant accounting Knowledge Base and make decisions with conviction; make the complex simple.
- Supervise service performance delivered from supporting departments and oversee teams to manage the delivery of contracted services.
- Develop and direct activities to execute Sales Strategies and successfully achieve revenue and gross profit goals.
- Identify Quality Assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Confirm your organization establishes Software Design Requirements Traceability, flow down requirements, development of Code And Test cases.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which Revenue Assurance goals are the most important?
- When should a process be art not science?
- What do people want to verify?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Who should make the Revenue Assurance decisions?
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your Revenue Assurance success?
- What are the rules and assumptions your industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- What will drive Revenue Assurance change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Assurance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Revenue Assurance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Revenue Assurance Project Team have enough people to execute the Revenue Assurance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Revenue Assurance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Assurance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Assurance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Assurance project with this in-depth Revenue Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Assurance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Assurance investments work better.
This Revenue Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.