Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 981 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 981 standard requirements:
- In deciding what needs to be communicated, has management considered qualitative factors, as well as quantitative measures, especially when considering the implications of findings related to fraud, waste, and abuse?
- Is consideration given to hiring the most qualified individuals, with emphasis on educational background, prior work experience, past accomplishments, and evidence of integrity and ethical behavior?
- Does your ips reflect upmifas abolition of historic dollar value and adoption of total return investing and spending, or is it still based on outdated trust-law concepts such as corpus and income?
- How does management evaluate controls over spreadsheets and other technology tools deployed by users during the financial reporting process that are not subject to the general control environment?
- How does your investment practice honor UPMIFAs requirement that, absent instructions from the donor, a funds purchasing power is to be maintained, over successive market cycles, into perpetuity?
- This conclusion highlights an important puzzle: How should you understand the fact that well-intentioned policymakers with genuine expertise and rich experience can predict the future so badly?
- Are your processes mission critical like regulatory compliance standards that require full visibility and traceability of every action and decision within a process such as: PCI, HIPAA and SOX?
- If billing inquiries should be separately measured, are the proposed rules sufficiently explicit to eliminate confusion as to which types of calls should be included in each measure?
- Does the organization pay for publications and subscriptions only when they facilitate research and/or education missions or are they related to appropriate business purposes?
- Does a party have a relationship with your organization that enables your organization to negotiate transactions that would not be available in true arms length negotiations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Assurance book in PDF containing 981 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Revenue Assurance project was the first to use modern Revenue Assurance project management?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources _ how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Revenue Assurance project?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Revenue Assurance project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were the already stated people who do not complain?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met the already stated requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Assurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Assurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Assurance project with this in-depth Revenue Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Assurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Assurance investments work better.
This Revenue Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.