Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP MII Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP MII related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP MII specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP MII Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 796 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP MII improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 796 standard requirements:
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What are your current levels and trends in key SAP MII measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as SAP MII leaders?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect SAP MII workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- How do we maintain SAP MIIs Integrity?
- What does SAP MII success mean to the stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP MII book in PDF containing 796 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP MII self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP MII Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP MII areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP MII Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP MII projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP MII Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP MII project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the SAP MII project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (SAP MII project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the SAP MII project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your SAP MII project management methodology?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
Step-by-step and complete SAP MII Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP MII project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP MII project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP MII project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP MII project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP MII project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP MII project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP MII project with this in-depth SAP MII Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP MII projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP MII and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP MII investments work better.
This SAP MII All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.