Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCC compliant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCC compliant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCC compliant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCC compliant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCC compliant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Is the SCC compliant scope manageable?
- What is measured?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- How do the SCC compliant results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Who are the SCC compliant improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of SCC compliant? If so, when did it change and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCC compliant book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SCC compliant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCC compliant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCC compliant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCC compliant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCC compliant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCC compliant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SCC compliant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help SCC compliant project managers understand the organizational context for their SCC compliant projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other SCC compliant project estimates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the SCC compliant project that were not in the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
Step-by-step and complete SCC compliant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCC compliant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCC compliant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCC compliant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCC compliant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCC compliant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCC compliant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCC compliant project with this in-depth SCC compliant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCC compliant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCC compliant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCC compliant investments work better.
This SCC compliant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.