Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sharepoint Administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sharepoint Administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sharepoint Administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sharepoint Administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sharepoint Administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Sharepoint Administration Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Is the impact that Sharepoint Administration has shown?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Sharepoint Administration objectives?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Is Sharepoint Administration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Who has control over resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sharepoint Administration book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sharepoint Administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sharepoint Administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sharepoint Administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sharepoint Administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sharepoint Administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sharepoint Administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sharepoint Administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Decisions: What could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Sharepoint Administration project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Sharepoint Administration project deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Executing Process Group: How is Sharepoint Administration project performance information created and distributed?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Sharepoint Administration project work can be performed. Will the Sharepoint Administration project requirements become approved in writing?
Step-by-step and complete Sharepoint Administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sharepoint Administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sharepoint Administration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sharepoint Administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sharepoint Administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sharepoint Administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sharepoint Administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sharepoint Administration project with this in-depth Sharepoint Administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sharepoint Administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sharepoint Administration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sharepoint Administration investments work better.
This Sharepoint Administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.