Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SmoothWall Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SmoothWall related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SmoothWall specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SmoothWall Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SmoothWall improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the SmoothWall processes of our organization?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate SmoothWall delivery for example is new software needed?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on SmoothWall?
- What are the short and long-term SmoothWall goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SmoothWall book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SmoothWall self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SmoothWall Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SmoothWall areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SmoothWall Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SmoothWall projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SmoothWall Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SmoothWall project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the SmoothWall project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess SmoothWall project risks at various SmoothWall project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are SmoothWall project leaders committed to this SmoothWall project full time?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership - What's the Difference?
Step-by-step and complete SmoothWall Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SmoothWall project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SmoothWall project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SmoothWall project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SmoothWall project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SmoothWall project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SmoothWall project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SmoothWall project with this in-depth SmoothWall Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SmoothWall projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SmoothWall and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SmoothWall investments work better.
This SmoothWall All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.