Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Speech Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Speech Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Speech Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Speech Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Speech Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How do you decipher this data and ensure the findings are resulting in more savings than the actual cost of investment in the technology used to discover corresponding findings in the first place?
- Analyze voice of customer: Has your organization undertaken broad customer feedback through the points of interaction and leveraged the information to drive positive change and satisfaction?
- Have you developed an evaluation plan? The basis of your evaluation plan will be how success is defined and measured. What evaluation process/tools will you need to monitor success?
- What should you do about rival software developers who may be current providers of one of the platforms (e.g. call recording) being in competition with your analytics provider?
- What do you do when respondents spoken words, when transcribed, look different in some way (dialect; speech/hearing impairments; English as second language; repeated swearing)?
- How often are customers transferred from agent to agent because they do not have the specific level of understanding about a product or service to handle the initial request?
- How does your sales representatives and call center agents truly listen when they are constantly being told that calls need to be efficiently completed to maximize sales?
- When constructing a survey, wording of the questions is very important. For example, How satisfied are you with the service you received? How do you monitor this wording?
- Do you know what motivates your customers, so you can score and accurately determine if they will buy, or buy again - no matter how many times your click bait is taken?
- Do you regularly explore open-source and paid proprietary solutions for speech recognition to translate call data into text for quality assurance and fraud analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Speech Analytics book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Speech Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Speech Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Speech Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Speech Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Speech Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Speech Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Speech Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Speech Analytics project?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Speech Analytics project Scope?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Speech Analytics project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Speech Analytics project scope statement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Speech Analytics project documents updated and distributed?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in considerations with others who are not part of the functioning team?
Step-by-step and complete Speech Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Speech Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Speech Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Speech Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Speech Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Speech Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Speech Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Speech Analytics project with this in-depth Speech Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Speech Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Speech Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Speech Analytics investments work better.
This Speech Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.