Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contact Center Speech Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contact Center Speech Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contact Center Speech Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contact Center Speech Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contact Center Speech Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When asked what would be convincing evidence that embedding technology into your organization experience benefits employee learning without creating unintended harmful effects?
- What implications do corresponding technical characteristics have for practices that might be considered reasonable network management in the wireless context?
- What percentage of your organizations total revenue is attributable to speech analytics, including software, maintenance, professional services and training?
- When there is a conflict between the vision for your organization and the direction for the overall business or industry, how do you resolve it?
- What steps do you go through to identify the modifications needed in various processes/technologies to reduce cycle time and improve quality?
- Are business divisions outside contact centers and customer support discovering the value of business insights uncovered by speech analytics?
- What tools do you give end users to improve recognition accuracy and reduce the false-positive rate of your speech analytics application?
- Does your organization consistently have the deep technical experience and the resources available to manage an on-premise environment?
- What steps do you take to identify the modifications needed in various processes/technologies to improve timeliness and quality?
- What do you believe contributes the most to process improvement - the involvement of the staff or the business results and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contact Center Speech Analytics book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contact Center Speech Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contact Center Speech Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contact Center Speech Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contact Center Speech Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contact Center Speech Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contact Center Speech Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contact Center Speech Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do Contact Center Speech Analytics project managers understand your organizational context for Contact Center Speech Analytics projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Contact Center Speech Analytics project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Contact Center Speech Analytics project quality management?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Executing Process Group: Could a new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Decision Log: Adversarial environment. is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
Step-by-step and complete Contact Center Speech Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contact Center Speech Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contact Center Speech Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contact Center Speech Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contact Center Speech Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contact Center Speech Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contact Center Speech Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contact Center Speech Analytics project with this in-depth Contact Center Speech Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contact Center Speech Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contact Center Speech Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contact Center Speech Analytics investments work better.
This Contact Center Speech Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.