Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Structured analysis and design technique Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Structured analysis and design technique related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Structured analysis and design technique specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Structured analysis and design technique Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Structured analysis and design technique improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Can we do Structured analysis and design technique without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Is Supporting Structured analysis and design technique documentation required?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What are internal and external Structured analysis and design technique relations?
- Who needs to know about Structured analysis and design technique ?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Structured analysis and design technique book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Structured analysis and design technique self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Structured analysis and design technique Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Structured analysis and design technique areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Structured analysis and design technique Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Structured analysis and design technique projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Structured analysis and design technique Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Structured analysis and design technique project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Structured analysis and design technique project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Structured analysis and design technique project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Structured analysis and design technique project and the organization as a whole?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Structured analysis and design technique project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Structured analysis and design technique project?
Step-by-step and complete Structured analysis and design technique Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Structured analysis and design technique project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Structured analysis and design technique project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Structured analysis and design technique project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Structured analysis and design technique project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Structured analysis and design technique project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Structured analysis and design technique project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Structured analysis and design technique project with this in-depth Structured analysis and design technique Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Structured analysis and design technique projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Structured analysis and design technique and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Structured analysis and design technique investments work better.
This Structured analysis and design technique All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.