Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Target Operating Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Target Operating Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Target Operating Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Target Operating Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Target Operating Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you use risk management as a way to make your business more efficient, to reduce manual intervention, and minimise risk and control errors?
- Is the return on investment derived from the actual cost of the services to each participant, or is it a multiple of the money saved overall?
- Have your strategy, budgeting and planning processes dynamically aligned talent and financial resources with priority opportunities?
- Where can integration provide the most advantages or, conversely, prove the most difficult to gain support within the value chain?
- Is the prioritization process and project planning strategy that has been developed and is in use for outage planning reasonable?
- How deeply do you need to transform standard operations functions as back office, valuation, and cash and collateral management?
- Are your non critical sub processes in the way of your business, are all your processes optimized with respect to productivity?
- How confident are you that your organization has the right Target Operating Model leveraging people, process and technology?
- Has all reasonable action been taken by contracted providers to keep to a minimum the service users risk of harm to others?
- Will transferring uncertainties about effectiveness affect the price charged by suppliers or other aspects of the contract?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Target Operating Model book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Target Operating Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Target Operating Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Target Operating Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Target Operating Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Target Operating Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Target Operating Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Target Operating Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Target Operating Model project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Quality Management Plan: With the five whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. do others then take that initial answer and ask why?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Target Operating Model project if status quo is maintained?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Target Operating Model project scope to ensure the Target Operating Model project remains within the scope baseline?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
Step-by-step and complete Target Operating Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Target Operating Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Target Operating Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Target Operating Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Target Operating Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Target Operating Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Target Operating Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Target Operating Model project with this in-depth Target Operating Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Target Operating Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Target Operating Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Target Operating Model investments work better.
This Target Operating Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.