To enable growth at scale, you are delivering superior Technical Documentation for the changes to your strategy, Operating model, and tools, to drive the adoption of Shared Services, enterprise frameworks, and components, and to support end users and customers.
More Uses of the Target Operating model Toolkit:
- Confirm your enterprise develops and implements the Annual Operating Plan consisting of sales targets, sales and Marketing Plans, and operating expense budgeting.
- Govern: accountability and ownership you take ownership and accountability for targets and drive achievement through effective leadership, determination and motivation to succeed.
- Audit: by investing heavily in technology and talent, you provide your customers and internal stockholders on demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for you and your customers.
- Make sure that your team provides client consultation, evaluates client requirements, and advises clients in the development of contract specifications to achieve pre established savings, quality, and risk/cost avoidance targets.
- Apply a balance of analytical and strategic thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high quality campaigns.
- Be certain that your strategy develops and motivates sales team by providing ongoing Training and Development and by giving specific and constructive feedback and coaching to foster development of skills.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients business and initiatives.
- Secure that your group coordinates with Key Stakeholders to gather business requirements and specifications to design third party solutions to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Guide: partner with internal marketing teams to measure and analyze marketing campaigns and demand waterfall and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- Arrange that your organization identifies needs for Staff Development and implements educational initiatives to address needs and to enhance Operational Efficiency.
- Arrange that your project evaluates commercial models and creates negotiated alternatives for simple contract actions requiring little to no negotiation.
- Direct: model behavior consistent with the mission, vision, and values of the enterprise through leading, coordinating projects, innovation, initiating improvement, and developing new programs.
- Direct: successful investment analysts are given greater responsibility and input into investment decisions with the ultimate goal of growing into a Portfolio management role.
- Establish and refine KPIs across business portfolio to provide visibility and insight into organizational performance and execution.
- Head: leverage content from product marketing, collaborate with internal stakeholders and advocate for the items needed for your teams success.
- Ensure compliance to fiscal performance plans by reviewing weekly and monthly financial summaries to identify and correct operational budget variances.
- Manage work with purchasing in monitoring product purchases, inventory levels and pricing, forecasting, and identifying new opportunities.
- Orchestrate: proactively engage with the sales and Product Teams to coordinate, communicate, and prioritize the impact of marketing activities.
- Secure that your organization complies; relentless about continually setting and achieving high standards of performance while holding yourself, team, and your organization accountable.
- Ensure you solve problems by using expertise to evaluate multiple sources of information, and creating innovative solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with risk operations team to ensure that execution of risk strategies happens in line with agreed procedures and incorporate Customer Feedback into the strategy.
- Lead: never resting on past wins or settling for anything less than extraordinary, your origin story built you to thrive in the competitive and changing retail marketplace.
- Govern: internal and external compliance audits receive evaluations that ensure the ongoing delivery of quality, compliant services to current and future clients.
- Establish and maintain supportive business relationships with key internal/external partners to facilitate knowledge exchange/transfer for the purposes of driving optimal Customer Service level.
- Organize: actively promote an environment and culture focused on Customer Service, safety, analytics, technology and cooperation by working with functional areas across your organization to ensure appropriate communication, involvement, and Decision Making.
- Systematize: critically, you are surfacing and prioritizing the best strategic change investment opportunities to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and shift spending to deliver a sustainable advantage through investment in differentiating activities.
- Ensure the most effective operations of your organization through Program Development, Process Improvement and coordination/integration of processes with other departments.
- Systematize: enterprise and Business Architecture contribute to the creation and maintenance of the Target Operating model and identify the impact on operational service.
- Take ownership of key initiatives and projects that drive the strategic and financial performance of the subsidiary companies.
- Maintain and utilize deep industry knowledge to drive Decision Making to grow revenues associated with the portfolio of businesses.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Target Operating Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Target Operating Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Target Operating Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Target Operating Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Target Operating Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you know that a change is an improvement?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- What information do users need?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Are there regulatory / compliance issues?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Target Operating Model process?
- What Target Operating Model coordination do you need?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What relationships among Target Operating Model trends do you perceive?
- Is the scope of Target Operating Model defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Target Operating Model book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Target Operating Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Target Operating Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Target Operating Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Target Operating Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Target Operating Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Target Operating Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Target Operating Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Target Operating Model project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Target Operating Model project team have enough people to execute the Target Operating Model project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Target Operating Model project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Target Operating Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Target Operating Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Target Operating Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Target Operating Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Target Operating Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Target Operating Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Target Operating Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Target Operating Model project with this in-depth Target Operating Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Target Operating Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Target Operating Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Target Operating Model investments work better.
This Target Operating Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.