Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tax advisor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tax advisor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tax advisor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tax advisor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tax advisor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Tax advisor processes?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Tax advisor project?
- How do we measure risk?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Tax advisor opportunities costing us money?
- Can we do Tax advisor without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- When a Tax advisor manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tax advisor book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tax advisor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tax advisor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tax advisor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tax advisor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tax advisor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tax advisor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tax advisor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Tax advisor project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Tax advisor project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Tax advisor project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: Is the Tax advisor project technically feasible?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Tax advisor project in less that xx days?
Step-by-step and complete Tax advisor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tax advisor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tax advisor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tax advisor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tax advisor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tax advisor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tax advisor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tax advisor project with this in-depth Tax advisor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tax advisor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tax advisor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tax advisor investments work better.
This Tax advisor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.