Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Third Party Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Third Party Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Third Party Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Third Party Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Third Party Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are significant changes in risk posture or the emergence of new risks being adequately identified across all projects and program management activities being actively managed and tracked?
- Did management, prior to entering the third party relationship, analyze the benefits, costs, legal aspects, and the potential risks associated with the third party under consideration?
- Is your organizations data adequately protected from accidental or malicious alteration or destruction and unauthorized access or disclosure when its used or stored by a third party?
- Do robust governance structures to manage third party risk pervasively exist through the entire decentralised organization that drill-down and align to decentralised business units?
- Are there any differences in fees, interest rates, or other terms for products and services offered to area consumers versus non-area consumers through third party arrangements?
- Are there any differences in fees, interest rates, or other terms for products and services offered to area consumers versus non-area consumers through third-party arrangements?
- Is the program managers risk assessment and management process being adequately implemented and is it providing timely actionable information for the program manager and owner?
- Are termination rights identified in the contract, especially for material third party arrangements and relationships involving rapidly changing technology or circumstances?
- Are termination rights identified in the contract, especially for material third-party arrangements and relationships involving rapidly changing technology or circumstances?
- Is the board comfortable with the process used to assess your organizations cyber risk management program by a third party, and do the results offer a comprehensive view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Third Party Risk Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Third Party Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Third Party Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Third Party Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Third Party Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Third Party Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Third Party Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Third Party Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Third Party Risk Management project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Third Party Risk Management project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Risk Register: Risk probability and impact: how will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Third Party Risk Management project or audit?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Third Party Risk Management project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Third Party Risk Management project?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: If a role has only Signing-off, or only Communicating responsibility and has no Performing, Accountable, or Monitoring responsibility, is it necessary?
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
Step-by-step and complete Third Party Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Third Party Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Third Party Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Third Party Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Third Party Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Third Party Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Third Party Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Third Party Risk Management project with this in-depth Third Party Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Third Party Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Third Party Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Third Party Risk Management investments work better.
This Third Party Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.