Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time value of money Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time value of money related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time value of money specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time value of money Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 755 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time value of money improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 755 standard requirements:
- When a Time value of money manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What would happen if Time value of money werent done?
- What are the disruptive Time value of money technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Which Time value of money goals are the most important?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time value of money book in PDF containing 755 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Time value of money self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time value of money Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time value of money areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time value of money Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time value of money projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time value of money Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Time value of money project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Time value of money project managers participating in the Time value of money project know the Time value of money projects true status first hand?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Time value of money project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Time value of money project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
Step-by-step and complete Time value of money Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time value of money project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time value of money project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time value of money project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time value of money project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time value of money project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time value of money project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time value of money project with this in-depth Time value of money Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time value of money projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time value of money and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time value of money investments work better.
This Time value of money All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.