Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Very small business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Very small business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Very small business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Very small business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Very small business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your Very small business performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Very small business goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Does Very small business analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Will Very small business deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Very small business Experience, and Brand Value
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Operational - will it work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Very small business book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Very small business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Very small business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Very small business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Very small business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Very small business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Very small business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Very small business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Very small business project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Very small business project is needed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you listen for voice tone and word choice to understand the meaning behind words?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Very small business project time management?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Very small business project in unnecessary communications?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
Step-by-step and complete Very small business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Very small business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Very small business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Very small business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Very small business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Very small business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Very small business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Very small business project with this in-depth Very small business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Very small business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Very small business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Very small business investments work better.
This Very small business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.