Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Visual Studio Team Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Visual Studio Team Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Visual Studio Team Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Visual Studio Team Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Visual Studio Team Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Who is the Visual Studio Team Services process owner?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Visual Studio Team Servicess gains?
- How do we improve productivity?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Why should we adopt a Visual Studio Team Services framework?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Visual Studio Team Services Management?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Visual Studio Team Services book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Visual Studio Team Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Visual Studio Team Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Visual Studio Team Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Visual Studio Team Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Visual Studio Team Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Visual Studio Team Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Visual Studio Team Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Visual Studio Team Services project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Visual Studio Team Services projects should be selected when compared with other Visual Studio Team Services projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Visual Studio Team Services project schedule?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Visual Studio Team Services project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
Step-by-step and complete Visual Studio Team Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Visual Studio Team Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Visual Studio Team Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Visual Studio Team Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Visual Studio Team Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Visual Studio Team Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Visual Studio Team Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Visual Studio Team Services project with this in-depth Visual Studio Team Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Visual Studio Team Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Visual Studio Team Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Visual Studio Team Services investments work better.
This Visual Studio Team Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.