Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workday HCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workday HCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workday HCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workday HCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workday HCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What would be required to begin in earnest to systematically work towards reducing variation, in order to eliminate the equivalent of defects in your organizations management of human capital?
- What experience do you have in developing and implementing strategic human capital plans to improve the ability of your organization under your leadership to achieve its mission?
- What experience have you had managing overseas operations of a large organization and allocating resources, including human capital, across various competing lines of effort?
- Are you effectively insulated from outside market pressures or do small changes in outside conditions translate quickly into changes in turnover in your organization?
- How do you evaluate, deploy, and maintain financial and HCM solutions that provide a solid foundation for current and future compliance and governance requirements?
- How is your system used to notify appropriate areas of your organization (security, IT, payroll) that an employee or independent contractor has been terminated?
- What kinds of standard options does the HCM platform have for keeping a finger on the pulse of and visualizing day-to-day activities in different key areas?
- How do you shorten implementation time and reduce cost while achieving the desired business results from implementing financial and HCM solutions?
- How much work is required to apply the time rules in the HCM platform to your organizations payroll processes in order to ensure accuracy?
- What is the level of priority for the development of following skills and what is your perception of the level of difficulty for topics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workday HCM book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workday HCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workday HCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workday HCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workday HCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workday HCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workday HCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workday HCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Workday HCM project?
- Risk Register: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Workday HCM project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Workday HCM project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening your organizations position?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Workday HCM project conveyed?
- Activity Resource Requirements: How many signatures do you require on a check and does this match what is in your policy and procedures?
Step-by-step and complete Workday HCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workday HCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workday HCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workday HCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workday HCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workday HCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workday HCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workday HCM project with this in-depth Workday HCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workday HCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workday HCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workday HCM investments work better.
This Workday HCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.