Manage Data Integrations into Adaptive Insights from Workday Financials, Workday HCM and other source systems as appropriate, serve as primary point of contact for business and IT teams.
More Uses of the Workday HCM Toolkit:
- Lead competency in the Workday HCM product suite.
- Become an internal Workday HCM leader through the development of training and sales material related to all relevant Workday HCM.
- Direct: solutions for Workday HCM to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
- Ensure you undertake; lead with knowledge in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of Workday HCM solutions according to Customer Requirements.
- Harden design, development, implement and maintenance of integrations for Workday HCM and Talent Acquisition.
- Drive: architecture Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workday HCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workday HCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workday HCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workday HCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workday HCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Where is your personal information, as your address, hire date, job information, and compensation amount, currently stored at your organization?
- What ongoing resources are offered after implementation to help new administrators get on the feet with the HCM platform?
- What actions have other organizations and boards taken with respect to HCM oversight and organization disclosures?
- Do you have a track record of investing in self sufficiency projects with other cloud based or enterprise systems?
- Is there any bio metric or time recording device exists which need integration with time management system?
- Is the final system term date the date on which the terminated employee is no longer processed in payroll?
- How do you build your organization case and roadmap to deliver your Digital Workplace vision and strategy?
- How do other organizations resource the additional workload for the implementation of a new application?
- What kind of effort does your organization make to reduce the use of environmentally harmful materials?
- What do you see are the main issues that are restricting clients from implementing HCM SaaS solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workday HCM book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workday HCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workday HCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workday HCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workday HCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workday HCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workday HCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workday HCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances â how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Workday HCM project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Workday HCM project team?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all individual requirements pertaining to Business Process?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation â what is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Workday HCM project?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Workday HCM project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
Step-by-step and complete Workday HCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workday HCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workday HCM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workday HCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workday HCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workday HCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workday HCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workday HCM project with this in-depth Workday HCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workday HCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workday HCM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workday HCM investments work better.
This Workday HCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.