Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workplace Conflict Resolution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workplace Conflict Resolution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workplace Conflict Resolution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workplace Conflict Resolution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workplace Conflict Resolution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does your corporate culture promote the notion that differences in ideas and beliefs are welcome and expected, that healthy debate is the expectation, and that all opinions are equal?
- Is the negative relationship between grievances and organization performance more pronounced for certain types of conflict, as is suggested by your organizational behavior research?
- How does the Member in Business remain objective as to the reporting on your organizations financial status considering the pressure to misstate the accounts?
- How do strategic choices made by top management influence the range of conflict management practices made available to employees and usage pattern?
- Have the concerns of people who will be instrumental in making the changes, as well as people up and down stream been comprehensively addressed?
- Does it only apply to employees of your organization or to contractors and sub-contractors engaged to perform work on business premises?
- Is there any apparent conflict of interest for the manager or officer considering the matter or progressing the matter further?
- Does the reporting system allow for reporting potential hazards in operations or in the workplace as well as reporting events?
- Does your organizations strategic orientation towards conflict and conflict management affect organization level performance?
- Does your organization/workplace recognize, reward, and thank people who are willing to take a stand and support position?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workplace Conflict Resolution book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workplace Conflict Resolution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workplace Conflict Resolution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workplace Conflict Resolution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workplace Conflict Resolution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workplace Conflict Resolution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workplace Conflict Resolution Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workplace Conflict Resolution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Workplace Conflict Resolution project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Workplace Conflict Resolution project management process group is the detailed Workplace Conflict Resolution project budget created?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Workplace Conflict Resolution project?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
Step-by-step and complete Workplace Conflict Resolution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workplace Conflict Resolution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workplace Conflict Resolution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workplace Conflict Resolution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workplace Conflict Resolution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workplace Conflict Resolution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workplace Conflict Resolution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workplace Conflict Resolution project with this in-depth Workplace Conflict Resolution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workplace Conflict Resolution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workplace Conflict Resolution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workplace Conflict Resolution investments work better.
This Workplace Conflict Resolution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.