Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access Point AP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access Point AP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access Point AP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access Point AP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access Point AP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Is Supporting Access Point AP documentation required?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Who will be in control?
- Does Access Point AP analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Do we all define Access Point AP in the same way?
- Consider your own Access Point AP project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Are there Access Point AP problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access Point AP book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access Point AP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access Point AP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access Point AP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access Point AP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access Point AP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access Point AP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Access Point AP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Access Point AP projects life cycle?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Access Point AP project?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Project Charter: Does the Access Point AP project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Access Point AP project staff does this specific process affect?
Step-by-step and complete Access Point AP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access Point AP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access Point AP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access Point AP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access Point AP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access Point AP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access Point AP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access Point AP project with this in-depth Access Point AP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access Point AP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access Point AP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access Point AP investments work better.
This Access Point AP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.