Assure your organization performs work related to Strategic Planning, budget variance analysis, commitment analysis, revenue and expense forecasting, what if scenario analysis, program evaluation, Performance Management, and other efforts that support administration Decision Making.
More Uses of the Activity Based Costing Toolkit:
- Develop and implement Process Flows and models to integrate Activity Based Costing models with solution planning, development, and implementation models.
- Supervise: mentor and lead assigned categories to support sourcing and Supplier Management while driving Cost Savings and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Ensure your design complies; conducts a wide range of rate development functions for products and services, as Hosting Services, Platform As A Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Application Development, Identity Access management, Professional Services.
- Be able to put concepts into action; Activity Based Costing/management, Balanced Scorecard, bench marking techniques, best practices, Key Performance Indicators, etc.
- Be able to put concepts into action; Activity Based Costing/management, Balanced Scorecard, bench marking techniques, best practices, Key Performance Indicators.
- Be accountable for implementing Best Practices And Processes to track progress of services and development of capabilities in terms of defined cost, schedule, and performance outcomes.
- Be accountable for developing staff and incorporating leading capabilities and technologies in daily operations in order to bring the highest quality products to market in an efficient, safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Confirm your strategy complies; individuals plan, schedule, communicate, and coordinate the annual budgeting process, the monthly re forecasts, and month end close for it, and ensure that all transactions are in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Maintain existing Data Warehouse reporting platform and supporting applications to ensure operational availability and scalability.
- Ensure you cooperate; lead with expertise in Activity Based Costing for fixed and variable costs in relation to the overall direct cost of a line of products.
- Perform accounting period end review on accounting software system, analyze reports to ensure the financial system is in balance and system suspense is clear of transactions.
- Make sure that your organization develops Data Driven solutions and technical guidance to solve financial, operational, or strategic issues facing assigned units.
- Lead: economic equity, going concern, monetary unit, periodic reporting, historical cost, Revenue recognition matching, full disclosure, cost benefit relationship, materiality, and conservatism.
- Manage work with team to develop creative solutions to effectively meet complex Business Requirements using delivered optimum functionality.
- Analyze trends and provide early warning guidance on potential risks and opportunities to Supply Chain operating performance.
- Develop and implement business strategic plans with the leadership team; work closely with the leadership team to capitalize on new business and market opportunities.
- Ensure all Supply Chain accounting and Internal Controls are recorded and reconciled in accordance with GAAP and organization policy.
- Establish that your venture serves as your organization consultant/financial advisor to your organization / management team regarding financial and business decisions related to the operations of your organization.
- Follow generally accepted accounting principles to generate financial reports in compliance with requirements for a manufacturing organization.
- Evaluate financial outcomes of various decision alternatives; provide management with information on potential decision impacts along with recommended options and action plans.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Identify optimal reporting structure and team to build Supply Chain financial analytics capabilities, and build partnerships across your organization for successful Supply Chain outcomes.
- Provide skill in developing, implementing, analyzing, and monitoring accounting, Cost Accounting, and Financial Management programs.
- Negotiate program pricing and delivery and take a Forward Thinking approach to pricing, offering cost competitive alternatives.
- Assure your team provides deliverables in support of monthly corporate rolling forecast, annual Business Planning, and Corporate Strategy quantification processes.
- Ensure you cultivate; lead the development and analysis of financial models that drive strategic insights and help address diverse business problems.
- Develop Process Flows and models to integrate budget planning/steps with a solution planning, development, and implementation model.
- Create or improve operational efficiencies by Process Improvement and automation of source Data Flow through Financial Reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Formulate: work closely with teams across all departments on projects to establish operational and reporting requirements, identify relevant resources and tools, and push projects to completion.
- Achieve financial goals through effective Business Analysis, Financial Planning, Cost Management, and execution of earnings driven initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity Based Costing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity Based Costing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity Based Costing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity Based Costing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity Based Costing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the cost of rework?
- Which measures and indicators matter?
- How do you deal with Activity Based Costing changes?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in process measures for the control and improvement of your Activity Based Costing processes?
- What qualifications are needed?
- Who manages Activity Based Costing risk?
- How is the Activity Based Costing Value Stream Mapping managed?
- What is the best design framework for Activity Based Costing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Can you add value to the current Activity Based Costing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is the standard for acceptable Activity Based Costing performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity Based Costing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Activity Based Costing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity Based Costing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity Based Costing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity Based Costing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity Based Costing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity Based Costing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Activity Based Costing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Activity Based Costing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Activity Based Costing project team have enough people to execute the Activity Based Costing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Activity Based Costing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Activity Based Costing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity Based Costing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity Based Costing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity Based Costing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity Based Costing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity Based Costing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity Based Costing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity Based Costing project with this in-depth Activity Based Costing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity Based Costing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity Based Costing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity Based Costing investments work better.
This Activity Based Costing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.