Make sure that your organization performs work related to Strategic Planning, budget Variance Analysis, commitment analysis, revenue and expense forecasting, what if Scenario Analysis, Program Evaluation, Performance Management, and other efforts that support administration Decision Making.
More Uses of the Activity Based Costing Toolkit:
- Evaluate: economic equity, going concern, monetary unit, periodic reporting, historical cost, Revenue recognition matching, full disclosure, cost benefit relationship, materiality, and conservatism.
- Organize: work closely with teams across all departments on projects to establish operational and reporting requirements, identify relevant Resources And Tools, and push projects to completion.
- Confirm your team complies; individuals plan, schedule, communicate, and coordinate the annual budgeting process, the monthly re forecasts, and month end close for it, and ensure that all transactions are in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ensure you helm; lead the development and analysis of financial models that drive Strategic Insights and help address diversE Business problems.
- Have a Continuous Improvement mindset to establish, modify, document and coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting controls.
- Establish that your business develops Data Driven solutions and technical guidance to solve financial, operational, or strategic issues facing assigned units.
- Secure that your group provides deliverables in support of monthly corporate rolling forecast, annual Business Planning, and Corporate Strategy quantification processes.
- Create or improve operational efficiencies by Process Improvement and automation of source Data Flow through Financial Reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Be accountable for implementing Best Practices and processes to track progress of services and development of capabilities in terms of defined cost, schedule, and performance outcomes.
- Be able to put concepts into action; Activity Based Costing/management, Balanced Scorecard, bench marking techniques, Best Practices, Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop Process Flows and models to integrate Budget Planning/steps with a solution planning, development, and implementation model.
- Apply the static budget variance model, top down budgeting method, target costing method, and Activity Based Costing method to generate the cost variance report and budget to inform management decisions related to manufacturing and inventory planning.
- Achieve financial goals through effective Business Analysis, Financial Planning, Cost Management, and execution of earnings driven initiatives.
- Establish: mentor and lead assigned categories to support sourcing and Supplier Management while driving Cost Savings and continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Make sure that your organization participates in the development of less complex mid and long range predictive enrollment, space, staffing, and financial models that support Strategic Planning efforts and executive Decision Making.
- Develop and implement Process Flows and models to integrate Activity Based Costing models with solution planning, development, and implementation models.
- Ensure all Supply Chain accounting and Internal Controls are recorded and reconciled in accordance with GAAP and organization policy.
- Develop and implement business Strategic Plans with the Leadership Team; work closely with the Leadership Team to capitalize on new business and market opportunities.
- Communicate with developers to automate standard process to streamline effort, speed results, reduce errors and increase course efficiency.
- Assure your enterprise assess products and procedures for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, Internal Controls, and multi tiered system application standards.
- Establish and maintain corporate accounting policies, procedures, and Internal Controls to ensure conformance with laws/regulations.
- Be able to put concepts into action; Activity Based Costing/management, Balanced Scorecard, bench marking techniques, Best Practices, Key Performance Indicators, etc.
- Identify optimal reporting structure and team to build Supply Chain financial Analytics Capabilities, and build partnerships across your organization for successful Supply Chain outcomes.
- Manage work with team to develop creative solutions to effectively meet complex Business Requirements using delivered optimum functionality.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Perform accounting period end review on accounting Software System, analyze reports to ensure the Financial System is in balance and system suspense is clear of transactions.
- Maintain existing Data Warehouse reporting platform and supporting applications to ensure operational availability and scalability.
- Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to generate financial reports in compliance with requirements for a manufacturing organization.
- Oversee costing in organizations ERP System refining product costs; apply accounting standards to develop and analyze cost structures; report findings and recommend proper calculation.
- Ensure your venture complies; conducts a wide range of rate development functions for products and services, as Hosting Services, Platform As A Service, Infrastructure As A Service, Application Development, Identity Access management, Professional Services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity Based Costing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity Based Costing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity Based Costing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity Based Costing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity Based Costing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the Activity Based Costing risk managed?
- What are the rules and assumptions your industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the Activity Based Costing solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What does your Operating model cost?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Activity Based Costing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Activity Based Costing?
- How can you incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Activity Based Costing into the services that you provide?
- Has an output goal been set?
- How do you gather the stories?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity Based Costing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Activity Based Costing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity Based Costing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity Based Costing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity Based Costing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity Based Costing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity Based Costing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Activity Based Costing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Activity Based Costing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Activity Based Costing Project Team have enough people to execute the Activity Based Costing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Activity Based Costing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Activity Based Costing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity Based Costing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity Based Costing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity Based Costing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity Based Costing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity Based Costing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity Based Costing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity Based Costing project with this in-depth Activity Based Costing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity Based Costing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity Based Costing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity Based Costing investments work better.
This Activity Based Costing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.