Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you consider beyond-technical skills, as attitude, cleverness, people and collaboration skills, adaptability, problem solving, leadership and cultural fit, in your recruitment decisions?
- Does the change management team have a role in the design of the solution and under what circumstances would the change management team make suggestions to influence the solution design?
- Do the established communication routines amongst employees and organization divisions enable a rapid execution of new decisions and strategies, thereby ensuring high adaptability?
- What were the key enabling factors for program innovation, replicability/adaptability, effectiveness/impact, and sustainability, and how did categories relate to each other?
- How are you going to find the rarer skills like leadership, creativity and adaptability required for your organization to innovate and build brand differentiation?
- What risks is the local economy exposed to as a result of its growth profile, your organization of its key resources and the long-term trends affecting it?
- Is the current system providing a foundation in critical thinking as well as doctrine that will encourage innovative and dynamic adaptation in leaders?
- Can decisions regarding investments be easily changed, and can unsuccessful projects be terminated if necessary, thereby indicating high adaptability?
- Did the capital investment process consider adaptability to future change and quantify risks of system failure in the event of foreseeable disasters?
- Which methods should be implemented in order to control the system and to decide what actions should be taken in order to make the product adaptable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptability book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adaptability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and constraints: what assumptions were made in defining the Adaptability project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Adaptability project baseline?
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved in selecting measures and initiatives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Adaptability project managers participating in the Adaptability project know the Adaptability projects true status first hand?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: how will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptability project with this in-depth Adaptability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptability investments work better.
This Adaptability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.