Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ADR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ADR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ADR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ADR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ADR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ADR project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Do the ADR decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What is the commercial value of the customers name, address, city. etc.?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
- the Cultural change aspects have been adressed
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ADR book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ADR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ADR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ADR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ADR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ADR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ADR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ADR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the ADR project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the ADR project?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in ADR project management planning stages?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of ADR projects?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
Step-by-step and complete ADR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ADR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ADR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ADR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ADR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ADR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ADR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ADR project with this in-depth ADR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ADR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ADR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ADR investments work better.
This ADR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.