Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advisory board Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advisory board related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advisory board specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advisory board Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advisory board improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do your board committees foster, rather than hinder, board-staff interaction and cooperation and deepen the boards understanding of the issues that have an impact on your organization?
- When will the public receive a full description of each issue, including details as to what the project entails and possible impacts and consequences, along with pros and cons?
- What skills, knowledge, perspectives, and connections should be reflected on the board to implement the strategic framework and address upcoming opportunities and challenges?
- Are there other new activities that have recently emerged that would be seen as competition for the time and attention of people who might be attracted to your organization?
- What are professional and technical backgrounds and the skill sets board members need to understand your organization and execute its responsibilities?
- How would you characterize the morale, work environment, and professionalism of accounting personnel and senior management of your organization?
- What combination of diversity, experiences and talents are important to have represented on the next Board of Directors and Advisory Board?
- Has your organization been able to justify all significant differences between budget and actual for major revenue and expense accounts?
- Have you or other leaders hired communication staff who have a background in internal communications or relevant experience or training?
- Are the contractual agreements, if any, between key employees or sponsors structured to ensure your organization is at a low risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advisory board book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advisory board self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advisory board Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advisory board areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advisory board Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advisory board projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advisory board Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Advisory board project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Advisory board project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Advisory board project Scope during Advisory board project Initiation and Planning?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Advisory board project?
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Advisory board Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advisory board project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advisory board project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advisory board project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advisory board project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advisory board project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advisory board project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advisory board project with this in-depth Advisory board Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advisory board projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advisory board and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advisory board investments work better.
This Advisory board All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.