This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Agile assessment.
'Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful' - ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
What Is The Agile Self-Assessment?
The Agile Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Agile work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Agile task and that every Agile outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Agile opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Agile advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Agile Self-Assessment. Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Agile Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 817 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Agile Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Agile with this Agile Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 817 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What do we really want to acheive with agile ?
- Define Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile?
- Measure Question: How do we maintain Agile's Integrity?
- Analyze Question: Is the impact that Agile has shown?
- Improve Question: Before we became more familiar with the agile approach, our biggest dilemma was whether it is really more beneficial than the traditional one. Our experience makes it very difficult to believe that agile projects are shorter and cheaper, as their supporters claim. Could this be achieved by re- ducing the scope of work (Gibbs, 2006) _ so that the project team deletes less important/unimportant user requirements early on in the project (cycle) or leaves them for later cycles (when the client will ultimately find them unnecessary)?
- Control Question: Is the scope of Agile defined?
- Sustain Question: Youve heard of lean project management and agile project management and maybe even lean agile project management?
Value [to you] of the Agile Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Agile Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.