Directly influence leadership (up to executive levels) and the teams throughout DTS (infrastructure, applications teams, business partners, Strategy/Innovation/Architecture, Cybersecurity and Assurance) and business to drive adoption of Product and Agile thinking.
More Uses of the Agile Toolkit:
- Oversee: work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, develop, implement and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of your organization.
- Ensure you champion; lead Agile team of software security researchers in the discovery, analysis, and capability integration for the Cyber intelligence operations community.
- Establish that your organization complies; this person is expected to conceptualize, plan, design, implement and support advanced cloud based solutions using the latest technologies and development tools to improve the efficiency of operations and Decision Making.
- Be accountable for developing standards for and/or adhere to existing standards, policies, processes, procedures, governance, compliance and security standards.
- Control: work closely with it and Agile/DevOps leadership on strategy development, planning and design/architecture of new test solutions, and the refinement of existing frameworks, processes, and tools.
- Align departments goals and tactics with the Business Strategy of your organization while also advocating for and enforcing a compliant environment.
- Be accountable for providing strategic budget oversight for departments/functions and holding management accountable for operating with the operating and capital budgets.
- Collaborate with cross functional Agile and Scrum Engineering teams to develop cost controlling mechanisms for project releases and portfolio planning.
- Develop: own and drive the creative project lifecycle strategy from planning, scheduling, Requirements Gathering, creative review, delivery and implementation to launch.
- Be accountable for keeping everyone in the know, making teams perspectives clear to leadership and leadership imperatives, and the reasoning behind them, clear to teams.
- Manage work with Agile Product Managers to implement financial guidance strategies into mobile and online technology solutions which facilitate client action to achieve there objectives.
- Create and support an Agile SDLC process for a complex enterprise Identity Management product in partnership with engineering managers and Product Managers.
- Communicate in an effective, timely and efficient manner with business owners and the Agile delivery team, ensuring the successful delivery of software during each iteration.
- Make sure that your operation preserves assets by implementing and testing Disaster Recovery and back up procedures and Information security and control structures.
- Identify: review critical internal and third party systems to ensure that proper Disaster Recovery procedures have been implemented and tested.
- Supervise: plan, organize, and conduct data calls; gather information and requirements for calls; and create, maintain, and improve SOPs for data calls.
- Establish: mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders in client organizations to help them become lean Agile champions and build lasting Agile skills.
- Warrant that your organization maintains organizations effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting and implementing information technologies.
- Steer: track product information and communicate with vendors and your procurement team to actively ensure that product information is up to date.
- Manage multiple Agile BI Reporting And Analytics Development Teams that realize Advanced Analytics vision and strategy in a scalable, iterative environment.
- Lead peer review of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements interpreted correctly.
- Assure your organization adopts appropriate Project Management methods and tools whether predictive (plan driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/Agile) approaches.
- Translate market, functional requirements into Technical Specifications and operable solutions, deliver projects utilize Agile methodology.
- Be accountable for understanding requirements from your organization perspective to be validated through testing and assessing them in the context of an Agile/Scrum delivery model.
- Bring digitalization and Process Improvement to Portfolio management leveraging Mendix Rapid Application Development platform and Agile methodologies.
- Maintain client/partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/overseeing Agile projects to ensure successful outcomes.
- Confirm your corporation engages with Agile team members and product owners to ensure Database Design and performance meets current and future Business Requirements.
- Participate on Agile Scrum teams to understand and influence software requirements to build effective Test Plans and improve end product usability.
- Coordinate: mature, evolve, and implement Software Engineering practices, as Agile methodology, design standards, coding standards, peer review, testing, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the extent or complexity of the Agile problem?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How long will it take to change?
- What are your needs in relation to Agile skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is your question? Why?
- How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile values?
- Do you have past Agile successes?
- What are you verifying?
- What information qualified as important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile project team have enough people to execute the Agile project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile project with this in-depth Agile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile investments work better.
This Agile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.