Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you effectively lead and manage high performing agile teams with skilled team members in the midst of high pressure deadlines, demanding customers and ever-changing business conditions?
- When delivery teams need both Waterfall and Agile project management tools, how do you provide them with the different tools whilst still keeping them within a single delivery framework?
- How can companies adhere to existing business objectives and budgets, which are often crafted well ahead of time, while still remaining agile and open to trying new technologies?
- Can the agile techniques, successfully used to develop user-interface-intensive web-based software, be adapted to develop real-time embedded software common in medical devices?
- How can it organizations go about delivering incremental improvements and iterative value to the business customers through steady and ongoing improvements in an agile fashion?
- Do you have an ongoing, deliberate approach to delivering a more consumer-like computing environment that is capable of facilitating an agile response to workplace changes?
- How do you ensure that the value requirements, which you identify in your processes, enter the agile development processes lived in many organizations today?
- How important are metrics to your Agile team and what are the key things that you are using to understand the product quality and the product performance?
- What are the emerging technologies, delivery models and skills required to create agile, flexible, versatile architectures to capitalize on opportunities?
- How do you build a trusted, secure environment that facilitates digital business and agile IT, as well as more predictable and stable business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Agile project scheduling & tracking?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Agile project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Agile project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Agile project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Risk Register: Manageability ÃÂÃÂ have mitigations to the risk been identified?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile project with this in-depth Agile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile investments work better.
This Agile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.