Apply Agile Development methods/ techniques to iteratively develop and consistently/ timely deliver on solutions to thE Business/ clients Focus on driving value to thE Business every 2 weeks (Agile sprints), pushing features, updates, functions working towards an ultimate goal/ solution.
More Uses of the Agile Development Toolkit:
- Identify: practice Agile Development methods and exemplify Core Values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and Iterative Development.
- Audit: Agile Development and maintenance of automation script/tools to scale the Attack Surface managements work across the enterprise organization.
- Confirm your business utilizes user centric design concepts in conjunction with Agile Development and Testing processes to support development of highly engaging Technology Solutions.
- Drive Agile Development, migration of processes and data from Business Analysts and Analytics Teams to Technology Supported Platforms.
- Evaluate: champion and implement engineering Best Practices, specifically with Agile Development methodology (prefer scrum) and Project Planning, estimation and tracking.
- Be accountable for analyzing Business Requirements, story boards and similar artifacts of the Scrum process, work in an Agile Development Environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Ensure your operation complies; efforts, working with clients to validate migrated data, working with Agile Development Teams to understand changes and impacts towards Data Migration efforts, among other tasks.
- Ensure you have successfully delivered projects in an Agile Development and worked closely with Team Members and customers to build solutions.
- Imagine the future and bring it to life using Design Thinking, Agile Development methodologies, and new smart tech like Cloud, IoT, automation, and AI.
- Support continuous Automated Testing activity throughout Agile Development iterations by running tests, reporting issues and writing Test Cases for automation efforts.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to Salesforce End Users for New Functionality being launched through the normal Agile Development Cycle.
- Ensure you support; lead a geographically distributed team of Cloud Operation and DevOps engineers in a highly Agile Development Environment, focused on efficient operations, Best Practices and Continuous Improvement of automation, monitoring, alerts and tools.
- Assure your organization coordinates Test Environment setup for all planned test execution activities and uses Software Testing types and methods to support Agile Development.
- Take the lead of multi disciplined Scrum teams (Software and Hardware) as the Product Owner by providing vision and direction to the Agile Development team and stakeholders.
- Perform manual exploratory and Acceptance Testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of Agile Development methodology.
- Make sure that your strategy provides scaled Agile Framework (safe) coaching and training at the team, program, and enterprise level to effectively implement the Agile Development approach.
- Confirm your organization understands multiple architectures and how to apply architecture to solutions; understands programming and testing standards; understands Industry Standards for traditional and Agile Development.
- Be accountable for leading an Agile Development team in a manner that ensures all Team Members are able to contribute to your Software Solutions.
- Warrant that your group complies; conducts lean Agile team training and education, product backlog and retrospective workshops, and lean Agile Development workshops.
- Orchestrate: work closely with various Agile Development and IT Technology Teams to plan and implement integrations with other cloud, SaaS, and on premise network and service environments.
- Lead the Agile Development process, and document and communicate issues and bugs relative to Data Standards in Scrum meetings.
- Ensure you establish; lead the engineering team by serving as the Product Owner in an Agile Development process and providing the Voice of the customer.
- Lead Agile Development of Project Timelines, implementation Design Specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- Accelerate the shift to a rapid Content Development strategy by modifying the existing Content Development process to leverage Agile Development methods.
- Be accountable for collaborating with teams in using Agile Development techniques to Design Solutions that maximize simplicity, stability, maintainability, and code reuse.
- Oversee the coaching and planning of multiple high performing Agile Development Teams and large scale programs across the enterprise.
- Consider your success in defining, launching and growing enterprise or SaaS products using Agile Development and methodology practices.
- Evaluate: practice Agile Development methods and exemplify the Core Values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and Iterative Development.
- Be accountable for providing vision and direction to the Agile Development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creates requirements for part of the process/System Design owned.
- Be accountable for planning actively lead Agile Development Team Meetings, activities and ceremonies, keeping the big picture in mind and considering User Stories in the larger context.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can skill-level changes improve Agile Development?
- Is supporting Agile Development documentation required?
- What are the known security controls?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What needs to stay?
- How do your Work Systems and key Work Processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- How do you plan for the cost of succession?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- What are the Strategic Priorities for this year?
- Was a life-cycle Cost Analysis performed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Agile Development Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile Development Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Development Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Development project with this in-depth Agile Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Development investments work better.
This Agile Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.