Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Estimating and Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Estimating and Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Estimating and Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Estimating and Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Estimating and Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What about Agile Estimating and Planning Analysis of results?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Agile Estimating and Planning teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How likely is the current Agile Estimating and Planning plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Think of your Agile Estimating and Planning project. what are the main functions?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Estimating and Planning book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Estimating and Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Estimating and Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Estimating and Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Estimating and Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Estimating and Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Estimating and Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Estimating and Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Agile Estimating and Planning project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Agile Estimating and Planning project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Project Charter: Agile Estimating and Planning project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Agile Estimating and Planning project?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Arena: In what fields are the actors active, where are they present?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Estimating and Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Estimating and Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Estimating and Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Estimating and Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Estimating and Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Estimating and Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Estimating and Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Estimating and Planning project with this in-depth Agile Estimating and Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Estimating and Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Estimating and Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Estimating and Planning investments work better.
This Agile Estimating and Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.