Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Management Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Management Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Management Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Management Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Management Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How to do you maximize intelligence in your infrastructure and business to achieve the always-on, always-fast, always Agile and built-for-innovation qualities of the modern intelligent enterprise?
- How you can be equipped to identify potential disruptions, monitor suppliers and adapt quickly to minimize the impact, in the era of Agile procurement and increased speed to market?
- Which technology and human resource issues keep CFOs from creating the Agile, transparent IT systems that would increase operational efficiency in the finance department?
- Can operators reduce time to market by innovating current legacy systems into ones that Agile and able to adapt easily to a constantly changing environment?
- Are Agile practices being used appropriately and is there evidence that the approach has been tailored to the program or projects organizational context?
- Are your processes designed to optimally support your business and still be flexible, Agile and dynamic to cater to the changing business landscape?
- How are enterprise IT leaders responding, and what are the people, process and technology shifts needed to build Agile and innovative organizations?
- How to create future-proof procurement organizations that incorporate new Agile work models as well as streamlined, automated operational processes?
- Does it make economic sense to replicate what you already have with some hybrid systems that have been re-tooled to manage the new digital services?
- How do you break out and get to a position where your End-User Computing is flexible, Agile and able to respond to the demands of the business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Management Technologies book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Management Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Management Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Management Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Management Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Management Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Management Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Management Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Agile Management Technologies project?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Agile Management Technologies project documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Agile Management Technologies project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Agile Management Technologies project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Management Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Management Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Management Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Management Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Management Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Management Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Management Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Management Technologies project with this in-depth Agile Management Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Management Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Management Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Management Technologies investments work better.
This Agile Management Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.