Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AirWatch Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AirWatch related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AirWatch specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AirWatch Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AirWatch improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a AirWatch project?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for AirWatch strengthening and reform actually originate?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Can we do AirWatch without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What situation(s) led to this AirWatch Self Assessment?
- What are the usability implications of AirWatch actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AirWatch book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AirWatch self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AirWatch Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AirWatch areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AirWatch Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AirWatch projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AirWatch Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AirWatch project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this AirWatch project?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the AirWatch project and the organization as a whole?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive AirWatch project deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the AirWatch project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
Step-by-step and complete AirWatch Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AirWatch project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AirWatch project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AirWatch project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AirWatch project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AirWatch project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AirWatch project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AirWatch project with this in-depth AirWatch Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AirWatch projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AirWatch and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AirWatch investments work better.
This AirWatch All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.