Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AIX Performance Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AIX Performance Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AIX Performance Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AIX Performance Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AIX Performance Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What are the short and long-term AIX Performance Analysis goals?
- Does our organization need more AIX Performance Analysis education?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Who will use it?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the challenges?
- What are your current levels and trends in key AIX Performance Analysis measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How will the AIX Performance Analysis team and the group measure complete success of AIX Performance Analysis?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AIX Performance Analysis book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AIX Performance Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AIX Performance Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AIX Performance Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AIX Performance Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AIX Performance Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AIX Performance Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AIX Performance Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of AIX Performance Analysis project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next AIX Performance Analysis project?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the AIX Performance Analysis project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (AIX Performance Analysis project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the AIX Performance Analysis project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
Step-by-step and complete AIX Performance Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AIX Performance Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AIX Performance Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AIX Performance Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AIX Performance Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AIX Performance Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AIX Performance Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AIX Performance Analysis project with this in-depth AIX Performance Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AIX Performance Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AIX Performance Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AIX Performance Analysis investments work better.
This AIX Performance Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.