Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ALLDATA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ALLDATA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ALLDATA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ALLDATA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ALLDATA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Does our organization need more ALLDATA education?
- What are the barriers to increased ALLDATA production?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Do the ALLDATA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How can you negotiate ALLDATA successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ALLDATA book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ALLDATA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ALLDATA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ALLDATA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ALLDATA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ALLDATA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ALLDATA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ALLDATA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the ALLDATA project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the environment within which you operate (social trends, economic, community values, broad based participation, national directions etc.)?
- Risk Audit: Will safety checks of personal equipment supplied by competitors be conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation Notice how many choices are half right?
- Project Charter: Dependent ALLDATA projects: What ALLDATA projects must be underway or completed before this ALLDATA project can be successful?
Step-by-step and complete ALLDATA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ALLDATA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ALLDATA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ALLDATA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ALLDATA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ALLDATA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ALLDATA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ALLDATA project with this in-depth ALLDATA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ALLDATA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ALLDATA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ALLDATA investments work better.
This ALLDATA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.