- ALM PaaS Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ALM PaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ALM PaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ALM PaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ALM PaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ALM PaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ALM PaaS activities?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed ALM PaaS opportunities costing us money?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How can you measure ALM PaaS in a systematic way?
- How do our controls stack up?
- How do the ALM PaaS results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ALM PaaS book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ALM PaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ALM PaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ALM PaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ALM PaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ALM PaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ALM PaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ALM PaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the ALM PaaS project?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your ALM PaaS projects should be selected when compared with other ALM PaaS projects?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the ALM PaaS project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
Step-by-step and complete ALM PaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ALM PaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ALM PaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ALM PaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ALM PaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ALM PaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ALM PaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ALM PaaS project with this in-depth ALM PaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ALM PaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ALM PaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ALM PaaS investments work better.
This ALM PaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.