Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical alternative delivery models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any alternative delivery models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated alternative delivery models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the alternative delivery models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which alternative delivery models improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Who is the alternative delivery models process owner?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for alternative delivery models strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a alternative delivery models project?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in alternative delivery models? In other words, what are the risks, if alternative delivery models does not deliver successfully?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the alternative delivery models book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your alternative delivery models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the alternative delivery models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which alternative delivery models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough alternative delivery models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage alternative delivery models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step alternative delivery models Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 alternative delivery models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the alternative delivery models project manager?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or alternative delivery models projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Do alternative delivery models project managers participating in the alternative delivery models project know the alternative delivery models projects true status first hand?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
Step-by-step and complete alternative delivery models Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 alternative delivery models project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 alternative delivery models project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 alternative delivery models project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 alternative delivery models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 alternative delivery models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 alternative delivery models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any alternative delivery models project with this in-depth alternative delivery models Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose alternative delivery models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in alternative delivery models and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make alternative delivery models investments work better.
This alternative delivery models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.