Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analysis of Alternatives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analysis of Alternatives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analysis of Alternatives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analysis of Alternatives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analysis of Alternatives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Will the system/equipment, including commercial off the shelf systems delivered by the program, radiate electromagnetic energy that could be detrimental to other systems or equipment?
- Has your program verified the external functional interface specifications to ensure that the functional and performance requirements for interfaces are satisfied?
- Are there system of systems capabilities, behavior, and requirements that the system must address to become part of the existing and planned system of systems?
- Which are the most valuable capabilities that other systems can provide to your system if it becomes a part of existing and planned systems of systems?
- What are you doing to work with program offices to ensure that well developed requirements are put in place prior to the start of an acquisition?
- How is the natural environment changing and what impact might that have on your organizations operations and ability to source raw materials?
- Does your system have an adaptable and open architecture to enable future reconfiguration and integration into a system of systems?
- What additional capabilities and behavior could your system deliver within the context of existing and planned systems of systems?
- Have the system of systems interface requirements been adequately defined and documented in the specification of your system?
- Can operational or system resources be reconstituted, upon catastrophic failure, in time to still enable mission success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analysis of Alternatives book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analysis of Alternatives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analysis of Alternatives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analysis of Alternatives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analysis of Alternatives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analysis of Alternatives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analysis of Alternatives Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analysis of Alternatives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Analysis of Alternatives project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Analysis of Alternatives project leaders committed to this Analysis of Alternatives project full time?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total Analysis of Alternatives project costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Analysis of Alternatives project, which criterion should be optimized?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve considerations and disputes about method variance?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
Step-by-step and complete Analysis of Alternatives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analysis of Alternatives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analysis of Alternatives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analysis of Alternatives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analysis of Alternatives project with this in-depth Analysis of Alternatives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analysis of Alternatives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analysis of Alternatives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analysis of Alternatives investments work better.
This Analysis of Alternatives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.