Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytical technique Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytical technique related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytical technique specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytical technique Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytical technique improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What are the most used analytical techniques in supply chain inventory planning and control?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Analytical technique? If so, when did it change and why?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Analytical technique processes of our organization?
- How can analytical techniques help organizations to retain competitive advantage?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Analytical technique results?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytical technique book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytical technique self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytical technique Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytical technique areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytical technique Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytical technique projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytical technique Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytical technique project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Analytical technique project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Analytical technique project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Analytical technique project baseline?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Analytical technique project?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
Step-by-step and complete Analytical technique Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytical technique project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytical technique project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytical technique project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytical technique project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytical technique project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytical technique project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytical technique project with this in-depth Analytical technique Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytical technique projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytical technique and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytical technique investments work better.
This Analytical technique All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.