Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics and Decision Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics and Decision Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics and Decision Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics and Decision Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics and Decision Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Analytics and Decision Support?
- How would one define Analytics and Decision Support leadership?
- In a project to restructure Analytics and Decision Support outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Analytics and Decision Supports gains?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Analytics and Decision Support teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Who has control over resources?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Why dont our customers like us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics and Decision Support book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics and Decision Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics and Decision Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics and Decision Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics and Decision Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics and Decision Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics and Decision Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytics and Decision Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð What changed on Analytics and Decision Support project Scope Statement input?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Analytics and Decision Support project and Excel to assist in Analytics and Decision Support project risk management?
- Risk Management Plan: My Analytics and Decision Support project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics and Decision Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics and Decision Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics and Decision Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics and Decision Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics and Decision Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics and Decision Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics and Decision Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics and Decision Support project with this in-depth Analytics and Decision Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics and Decision Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics and Decision Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics and Decision Support investments work better.
This Analytics and Decision Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.