Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Anti Bribery Management system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Anti Bribery Management system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Anti Bribery Management system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Anti Bribery Management system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Anti Bribery Management system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Have any of your organizations directors, officers, or employees been subject of debarments or professional suspensions related to bribery, money laundering, fraud, or other related offenses?
- Do you have a documented risk based process for managing the risks presented by employees, suppliers and agents including due diligence, specific bribery controls and ongoing monitoring?
- Are investigations properly scoped, independent, objective, conducted appropriately and properly documented including an assessment of control failures that contributed to the incident?
- Did the individual substantially transform a specific business operational practices consistent with profitable ethical leadership, forcing competitors to follow suit or fall behind?
- Did the individual conceive of new approaches or otherwise materially contribute to the field of business ethics theory in a way that could be easily applied by corporate leaders?
- Does the transaction involve licences, permits and transactions relating to public procurement, which brings employees or agents into frequent contact with public officials?
- How should small and medium sized companies go about developing or updating the approach to anti bribery and corruption compliance, with the potentially limited resources?
- Is the counterparty reluctant to provide business references or did the response from any of the business references present a basis for concern about the counterparty?
- Has your organization had any previous record of, or does it anticipate any infringement of bribery and corruption, money laundering and breaches of sanction policies?
- Is the request for payment actually a bribe or could it be considered to be the negotiation of a contract for services or a change in pre existing payment terms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Anti Bribery Management system book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Anti Bribery Management system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Anti Bribery Management system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Anti Bribery Management system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Anti Bribery Management system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Anti Bribery Management system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Anti Bribery Management system Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Anti Bribery Management system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How many Anti Bribery Management system project staff does this specific process affect?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Anti Bribery Management system project success?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Anti Bribery Management system projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Anti Bribery Management system project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Anti Bribery Management system project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Anti Bribery Management system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Anti Bribery Management system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Anti Bribery Management system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Anti Bribery Management system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Anti Bribery Management system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Anti Bribery Management system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Anti Bribery Management system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Anti Bribery Management system project with this in-depth Anti Bribery Management system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Anti Bribery Management system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Anti Bribery Management system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Anti Bribery Management system investments work better.
This Anti Bribery Management system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.