Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API Economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API Economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API Economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API Economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 981 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API Economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 981 standard requirements:
- For the purposes of supporting your API strategy, not all enterprise architectures are created equal. So, what defines good enterprise architecture from an API architects standpoint?
- What are the barriers to making sophisticated money management technology both available at low or no cost and fully accessible to vulnerable consumers with demonstrable need?
- Should there be a defect with a version of your API Management Product for which no defect fixing is done anymore, do you pay for a fix to be implemented on your request?
- Do you know how to fully leverage the rich set of APIs SharePoint provides for building new features or extending existing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) features?
- Do you plan to expose APIs to the public to create a development ecosystem related to schedules, product catalogs, current deals, or other types of information?
- Do you want to expose APIs to the public to create a development ecosystem related to schedules, product catalogs, current deals, or other types of information?
- For many reasons, OpenAPI is often seen as the best solution to date for API development. With this in mind, how specifically does it help you toward your goal?
- Gauge the impact on the platform: Assess how a new security service will impact your existing databases. How would this alter how clients must call the APIs?
- Now that you are armed with insight and you know more about using APIs to meet specific, strategic business needs, is building your own API right for you?
- Choosing how you will offer access to your API is directly related to how your API will be consumed. Will it mainly be consumed by mobile App developers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API Economy book in PDF containing 981 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your API Economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API Economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API Economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API Economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API Economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API Economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 API Economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the API Economy projects life cycle?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were API Economy project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the API Economy project?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this API Economy project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Project Schedule: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete API Economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API Economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API Economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API Economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API Economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API Economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API Economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API Economy project with this in-depth API Economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API Economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API Economy investments work better.
This API Economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.