Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 891 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 891 standard requirements:
- With regards to competency management - are you looking to build your own competencies, or integrate with a competency library that you already have in place?
- If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
- When designing an API that will be used by both web and mobile clients do you design a separate API for each use the same API for both or use a hybrid approach?
- Do you want to expose APIs to the public to create a development ecosystem related to schedules, product catalogs, current deals, or other types of information?
- Even changing one line of code can have severe impact beyond the module within which it is contained in. How do you analyze and track such impacts?
- Business intelligence has gone from standalone services to becoming embedded in every application. What do you need next in its evolution?
- Does the product have self-contained cluster management through a web interface and not require procurement of an additional product?
- Does the Audit Record include the action taken, the initiator of the action, the target of the action, and the status of the action?
- Does the security Gateway support centralized policy externalization for routing, schemas, attack prevention, and stylesheets?
- How does the effort of initial integration with a web API compare with the effort of maintaining this integration over time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API Management book in PDF containing 891 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your API Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 API Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the API Management project managers' level of commitment and professionalism?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Project Schedule: It allows the API Management project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teamÕs purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Cost Baseline: Has the API Management project (or API Management project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated API Management project Plan?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Change Request: How are changes requested (forms, method of communication)?
Step-by-step and complete API Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API Management project with this in-depth API Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API Management investments work better.
This API Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.