Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Applicant Tracking System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Applicant Tracking System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Applicant Tracking System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Applicant Tracking System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applicant Tracking System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What would be the advantages and disadvantages to organization of routinely administering honesty tests to all employees?
- How can applicant tracking systems be designed to facilitate awareness and efficient collaborative work across a team?
- How do you assist young people and clients to make good work choices in the emerging and dynamic employment landscape?
- Does your product be integrated with human resources systems, applicant tracking systems, and other applications?
- How many times have you reached out to the same candidate who has already spoken with one of your colleagues?
- Does the support team have experience serving clients of a similar size and scope to your own organization?
- Has your organization been named a best place to work or have your products received industry recognition?
- How are technology and AI used to improve quality of hire in different stages of the recruitment process?
- What are typical salaries, working conditions, terms and benefits in your industry and in your location?
- Can candidates typically tell what it would be like to work for your organization based on career site?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Applicant Tracking System book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Applicant Tracking System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Applicant Tracking System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Applicant Tracking System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Applicant Tracking System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Applicant Tracking System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Applicant Tracking System project sufficiently qualified?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Applicant Tracking System projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Applicant Tracking System project repository for each release?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Applicant Tracking System project success?
- Formal Acceptance: What are the requirements against which to test, Who will execute?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Applicant Tracking System project plan?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
Step-by-step and complete Applicant Tracking System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Applicant Tracking System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Applicant Tracking System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Applicant Tracking System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Applicant Tracking System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Applicant Tracking System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Applicant Tracking System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Applicant Tracking System project with this in-depth Applicant Tracking System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applicant Tracking System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applicant Tracking System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Applicant Tracking System investments work better.
This Applicant Tracking System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.