Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Complexity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Complexity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Complexity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Complexity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Complexity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Why is integration so problematic and how can organizations significantly reduce the cost, complexity and risk associated with integration projects?
- Do you look at a programs source code and make a determination of how hard it will be for a programmer to understand its control flow or data flow?
- Does your current software performance and scalability support the size and complexity of jobs you want to be able to deliver?
- What is the alternative if your needs are more straightforward, even if you are working in a larger business environment?
- What happens if you have a mobile workforce that needs to access applications from multiple locations and clients?
- What causes an increase in complexity so that it exceeds the competence of most people and most organizations?
- Does chaos theory make sense here, in that your organizations behavior may be unpredictable if the IS fails?
- How can nancy possibly lead shady point to thrive in the face of the organizational chaos and complexity?
- How big is the change challenge and how much does your organization and its people cope with at one time?
- How satisfied are you with the choices and availability in the market for your next-gen technology needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Complexity book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Complexity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Complexity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Complexity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Complexity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Complexity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Complexity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Complexity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Application Complexity project communications effort more complex?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Application Complexity project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Application Complexity project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Application Complexity project supported by national and/or local organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Application Complexity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Complexity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Complexity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Complexity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Complexity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Complexity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Complexity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Complexity project with this in-depth Application Complexity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Complexity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Complexity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Complexity investments work better.
This Application Complexity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.