Be accountable for operating as the primary liaison between the IT system Controls team and management to oversee and direct the day to day process of documenting your organizations organization level IT system Controls and system application controls.
More Uses of the Application Control Toolkit:
- Steer: review, evaluate, and test information technology application controls.
- Warrant that your organization conducts routine review of application controls and security components.
- Ensure your organization assesses supplier risks associated with application control gaps or weaknesses with key vendors.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are auditors appropriately identifying material weaknesses in the absence of actual material misstatement, whether identified by the auditor or management?
- What qualitative and quantitative procedures are in place throughout your organization that assist in maintaining effective internal controls?
- Can the auditor perform an effective audit of internal control without performing the evaluation of the quality of managements process?
- Are there other attributes of smaller, less complex companies that the auditor should consider when planning or performing the audit?
- Are you confident your intellectual property, trade secrets, proprietary information and customer data are protected from insiders?
- Should the standard allow the auditor to conclude that no deficiency exists when one of the strong indicators is present?
- What level of integration has your organization achieved in respect to prioritizing and responding to entity level risks?
- Have you ever wondered how difficult it is to identify and address the risks that might affect your organization?
- Is the operating system configured to prevent circumvention of the security software and application controls?
- Does your organization develop and maintain policies that reflect your organizations values and objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Control book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Control Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Application Control project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Application Control projects should be selected when compared with other Application Control projects?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Application Control project?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Application Control Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Control project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Control project with this in-depth Application Control Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Control and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Control investments work better.
This Application Control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.