Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Infrastructure Suite AIS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Infrastructure Suite AIS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Infrastructure Suite AIS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How do we Improve Application Infrastructure Suite AIS service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Will team members perform Application Infrastructure Suite AIS work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Application Infrastructure Suite AIS does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How can you negotiate Application Infrastructure Suite AIS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Infrastructure Suite AIS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Infrastructure Suite AIS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Infrastructure Suite AIS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project?
Step-by-step and complete Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project with this in-depth Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Infrastructure Suite AIS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Infrastructure Suite AIS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Infrastructure Suite AIS investments work better.
This Application Infrastructure Suite AIS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.