Partner with other system, data and application architects to provide scalable and adaptable architectural solutions; promoting the use of a shared data and Application Infrastructure to Reduce Costs and modernize your architectural approaches and patterns.
More Uses of the Application Infrastructure Toolkit:
- Audit: acceleration of Cloud Migration and Application Infrastructure transformation through technology strategy, Cloud Enablement and Organizational Change / communications activities.
- Serve as a technical specialization during Application Infrastructure outages and emergencies.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting performance issues with complex large scale, multi tier, and Distributed Application Infrastructures.
- Manage work with Software Engineering teams; evaluate system specifications, provision and support delivery of Application Infrastructure.
- Provide support the Application Infrastructure that runs on the Windows Servers.
- Oversee: virtual desktop and Application Infrastructure.
- Ensure you nurture; recommend and implement standards, policies, and procedures to achieve agreed upon Service Levels by tuning, maintaining, and supporting a breadth of Application Infrastructure.
- Control: day to day management of Application Infrastructure; Incident Response for all critical service interruptions and outages.
- Ensure you carry out; lead and design Application Infrastructure integration framework, outline Best Practices and standards.
- Make sure that your organization assess applications and help determine the appropriate Application Infrastructure patterns.
- Ensure you research; understand the current Application Infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Audit: enterprise wide Business Applications with a deep technological Application Infrastructure awareness.
- Contribute to design enhancements of Application Infrastructure Architecture to support Business Growth.
- Be accountable for preparing detailed Technical Specifications from which software can be developed, implemented, and/or integrated into existing Application Infrastructure.
- Develop and execute the vision for your Cloud Architecture, deployment systems, and Application Infrastructure.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the personnel training and qualifications required?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is out of scope?
- What are your Best Practices for minimizing Application Infrastructure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Infrastructure project lifecycle?
- Are Application Infrastructure changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- Why not do Application Infrastructure?
- Did you miss any major Application Infrastructure issues?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- How do you Reduce Costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Infrastructure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Infrastructure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Infrastructure Project Team have enough people to execute the Application Infrastructure Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Infrastructure Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Application Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Infrastructure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Infrastructure project with this in-depth Application Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Infrastructure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Infrastructure investments work better.
This Application Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.