Check or create with a strong compliance plan by managing the quality of service and avoid risks. The Application Managed Services Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics to deliver the best services to your clients.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Managed Services Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Managed Services improvements can be made.
10 examples of the standard requirements:
- How do you focus improving your bottom line, reaching digital transformation goals if your IT team is constantly forced to handle workflow errors and system interruptions?
- Does senior management view a flexible IT infrastructure as providing a competitive advantage by enabling new initiatives, efficiencies and improved time to market?
- How easily and effectively do you operate and manage the implemented solution, particularly when your underlying technology platforms and applications get updated?
- What happens when attempting to manage a dynamic IT infrastructure ends up taking away valuable time that could be used more efficiently in the business?
- Do your current business applications enable you to take advantage of innovative new technology as IoT, robotics, AI etc?
- How would you ensure the availability, capability, capacity and continuity of your resources to support your pay system?
- Do you agree that digital transformation goes beyond just technology ÃÂÃÂ it requires new ways of working as well?
- Do you have visibility across projects, processes and the information being used to make executive decisions?
- Is the msp a certified business partner or authorized reseller for leading software and hardware companies?
- How will you know when your business is ready for transformation ÃÂÃÂ or what should be done to get it ready?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your Application Managed Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Application Managed Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Managed Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Managed Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Managed Services projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step Application Managed Services Project Management Form Templates covering the Application Managed Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Application Managed Services project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are Application Managed Services projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Application Managed Services projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of Application Managed Services projects, who will?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Application Managed Services project scope?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Risk Management Plan: Are status updates being made on schedule and are the updates clearly described?
Step-by-step and complete Application Managed Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Managed Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Managed Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Managed Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Managed Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Managed Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Managed Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Managed Services project with this in-depth Application Managed Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Managed Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Managed Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Managed Services investments work better.
This Application Managed Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.