Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical APQP Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any APQP Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated APQP Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the APQP Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which APQP Process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a designated officer responsible for ensuring compliance with your organizations corporate governance policy and code of ethics?
- Has the report been internally approved and signed off by the appropriate operational and manufacturing managers responsible for the production process?
- Will your team take full responsibility for day to day tasks as system administration, batch processing, security monitoring, patches and upgrades?
- What is your current situation regarding challenges, bottlenecks, information sharing, audit trails, customer satisfaction, and speed to market?
- Has the supplier used highly repeatable manufacturing processes resulting in acceptable documented tolerances or product of the tool features?
- Do you have more than one environment to support development, test, and production for multiple application development life cycle stages?
- Have you defined the plans to do the special tests, measurement techniques, and simulation efforts that will aid in validating design?
- Does the licensee ensure that all instances of letting or sub letting of any part of the licensed premises have received an approval?
- Where key characteristics and critical items have been identified, are appropriate process controls in place to minimise variation?
- Has the manufacturer/designer provided any information on the maintenance cycles and/or service life of the building products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the APQP Process book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your APQP Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the APQP Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which APQP Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough APQP Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage APQP Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step APQP Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 APQP Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Change Management Plan: Will all field readiness criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a APQP Process project?
- Lessons Learned: How well were APQP Process project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the APQP Process project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the APQP Process project schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and do nots for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
Step-by-step and complete APQP Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 APQP Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 APQP Process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 APQP Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 APQP Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 APQP Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 APQP Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any APQP Process project with this in-depth APQP Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose APQP Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in APQP Process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make APQP Process investments work better.
This APQP Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.