Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArcMap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArcMap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArcMap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArcMap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 897 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArcMap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 897 standard requirements:
- Is there a ArcMap Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- How do you use ArcMap data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on ArcMap?
- Who is On the Team?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How can skill-level changes improve ArcMap?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ArcMap product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArcMap book in PDF containing 897 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArcMap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArcMap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArcMap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArcMap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArcMap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArcMap Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ArcMap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the teamÕs goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, but not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in ArcMap project quality management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many other organizations could apply this methodology, or does each organization need to create its own methodology?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other ArcMap project estimates?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented ArcMap project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the ArcMap project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete ArcMap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArcMap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArcMap project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArcMap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArcMap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArcMap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArcMap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArcMap project with this in-depth ArcMap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArcMap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArcMap and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArcMap investments work better.
This ArcMap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.