Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Audit Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Audit Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Audit Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Audit Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Audit Process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How effective is your organizations internal audit process in determining the adequacy of risk control systems and assessing compliance with relevant policy and statutory requirements?
- Does the external audit process cover the right things given the interests of the primary users of the accounts/is the scope of the opinions wide enough?
- Do independent assessment personnel have sufficient authority and organizational freedom to make the audit process meaningful and effective?
- Does the intense competition among the external auditors to attract customers affect the quality of the performance in the audit process?
- Does the report summary contain the audit objectives and address the significant matters considered in the body of the report?
- Have the audit process and the audit team challenged your thinking and contributed to improved standards at your organization?
- What alternative federal oversight structures could improve overall accountability and oversight in the single audit process?
- Did audit staff encounter problems in the audit process and how do the problems relate specifically to the instant rate case?
- Does your organization select auditors and conduct audits to ensure objectivity and the impartiality of the audit process?
- How do the selection of auditors and the conduct of audits ensure the objectivity and impartiality of the audit process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Audit Process book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Audit Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Audit Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Audit Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Audit Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Audit Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Audit Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Audit Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Audit Process project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this Audit Process project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Audit Process project aiming to achieve?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Audit Process project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Audit Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Audit Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Audit Process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Audit Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Audit Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Audit Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Audit Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Audit Process project with this in-depth Audit Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Audit Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Audit Process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Audit Process investments work better.
This Audit Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.