Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Augmented Reality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Augmented Reality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Augmented Reality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Augmented Reality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Augmented Reality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What affect the willingness to adopt Augmented Reality, positively or negatively, from an external environmental-, technological-, and organizational perspective?
- Does the technology being developed exist and is now being applied to a vertical sector where no application of the technology has previously been demonstrated?
- How is your organization going to reap the benefits of an open office while supporting the individual worker, who may need an interruption free environment?
- How will emerging technologies like AI, Machine Learning, IOT, Big data, augmented reality, analytics etc will change the fabric of IT organizations?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degrade visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Is an augmented or virtual world an improvement over the physical world when it can be controlled in ways possible only in an illusion?
- Has your organization assessed whether it can benefit by applying its operational data in next-generation augmented reality technology?
- How do the effects you discovered differ among private companies or among public companies with varying types of ownership structures?
- Is the development of the technology stand alone or is it addressing a gap in a larger organizational technology development roadmap?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Augmented Reality book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Augmented Reality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Augmented Reality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Augmented Reality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Augmented Reality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Augmented Reality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Augmented Reality Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Augmented Reality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Augmented Reality project schedule(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Augmented Reality project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Augmented Reality project?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, and not exceeded?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Activity Attributes: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Augmented Reality project management?
Step-by-step and complete Augmented Reality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Augmented Reality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Augmented Reality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Augmented Reality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Augmented Reality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Augmented Reality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Augmented Reality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Augmented Reality project with this in-depth Augmented Reality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Augmented Reality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Augmented Reality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Augmented Reality investments work better.
This Augmented Reality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.