Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automatic Identification and Data Capture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automatic Identification and Data Capture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automatic Identification and Data Capture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automatic Identification and Data Capture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 872 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automatic Identification and Data Capture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 872 standard requirements:
- Is the throughput of business, goods, manufacturing processes, services or information made difficult or slow due to errors in information or inefficient data handling?
- Do businesses complying with legal obligations experience negative effects on sales and/or market shares due to the presence of non compliant products?
- Do you have a need for improving a process or processes for sorting goods, items or materials within a manufacturing, supply or service activity?
- How to design the software configuration to facilitate process planning, automatic time generation and information management?
- What is the approach you most often use to look for support and information on technical rules that products need to meet?
- When a problem occurs, is diagnostic data automatically captured or do you have to manually trigger a diagnostic session?
- How is automatic terminal identification used to authenticate connections to specific locations and portable equipment?
- Does the patent cover required or highly desirable features that make the product highly desirable on the marketplace?
- Are errors arising within the goods handling or service activities of your organization that are causing concern?
- How are other departments informing the public that your organization is implementing a body worn camera program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automatic Identification and Data Capture book in PDF containing 872 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automatic Identification and Data Capture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automatic Identification and Data Capture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automatic Identification and Data Capture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automatic Identification and Data Capture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automatic Identification and Data Capture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automatic Identification and Data Capture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Automatic Identification and Data Capture project match what was defined in the Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Proposal?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Automatic Identification and Data Capture project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Automatic Identification and Data Capture project management methodology?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
Step-by-step and complete Automatic Identification and Data Capture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automatic Identification and Data Capture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automatic Identification and Data Capture project with this in-depth Automatic Identification and Data Capture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automatic Identification and Data Capture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automatic Identification and Data Capture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automatic Identification and Data Capture investments work better.
This Automatic Identification and Data Capture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.